Monday, January 1, 2018

Good-bye 2017, Hello 2018!

Here we are at the start of another new year.  An entire year is stretching out ahead, somewhat like a blank slate, offering a fresh start. The past year is over.  I like to reflect over the past year and what I learned, look ahead to the new year.  I rarely make resolutions. Rather, I have themes.  Sometimes the themes are chosen intentionally.  Other times, the themes emerge from circumstances as the year unfolds.  This last year, the major themes were trust and patience.  For the coming year, I am considering the idea of "being gentle with myself" as a medical provider encouraged me to do not too long ago.

Copyright © 2018 by Chronic Wholeness. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Introduction to Chronic Wholeness

I will be writing about chronic illness in the context of wholeness or wellness.  I chose this to be my theme or purpose:  pursuing wholenes...